IDEAS ARE SUPERIOR TO MONEY
An idea is a thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action. It’s a concept or mental impression of something worthwhile. For ideas to be of benefit to people, it has to be creative.
Ideas are considered as intellectual property and can come through inspiration, through much study and searching, and by intuition.
Money does not generate ideas, but ideas generate money!
An idea can turn a man’s destiny 360 degree overnight. Therefore, you need divine wisdom to generate ideas, and to manage those ideas generated into finished product or something for service and wealth generation.
Ideas generate solutions to the needs and challenges of man. Look around you, and see how you can use your idea to be of help to the incessant struggles and turbulence in the society. Package your idea neatly and make it attractive for the end-users. The final outcome is wealth generation.
Entrepreneurs are those than turn ideas into creative product. They polish it and use the finished product as service. With ideas, you can rule the world, and become transformed from being ordinary to extraordinary.
Ultimately, ideas are for service. Do you have a laudable idea in your mind? And you don’t know how to turn it into service? Then simply do the following:
• Write the idea down on paper. Ideas can be volatile.
• Ideas are like raw materials. You must get creative with them
• Seek professional help in turning your idea into substance
• Be careful of the people you share your ideas with. Some persons are destiny breakers.
• Your motive must be for service and not all about wealth generation.
• When you satisfy people with your service, money will ultimately follow.
Go for ideas. Ideas are superior to money!
Bishop Wale Oke- Entrepreneurship